Sound Healing is the use of vibration + intention to effect healing changes in the body, mind, and spirit. Everything in the Universe is made up of light and vibration whether we can see it or not! All energy, thought, and matter has its own resonant frequency (sound) at which it vibrates at. Sound Healing involves finding specific frequencies and scientifically creating a sound wave to match that frequency. By adding our intentions we are able to entrain (become one with) with energy resonance and intentions of the sound creating profound transformative and healing results.
Jacob and Emily use a combination of bells, bowls, drums, rattles, guitar, piano, our voice and other acoustic insturments as our tools to assist us in Sound Healing Workshops.
Intention is having a clearly stated goal and purpose that you intend (want and or desire) to carry out.
Jacob and Emily’s intentions with using sound and music are always for the purpose of healing and love. There intention is to bring the body, mind and soul back into its rightful place of wholeness and well-being
Examples of healing intentions:
1) An example of the power of intention with the effect of thought on water: Dr. Emoto has found that when you focus loving thoughts on water it will create a beautiful geometric crystalline pattern when it freezes. When one focuses negatively on water, such as hate it will form a discordant chaotic pattern. Through his scientific studies, Dr. Emoto has proven that your intention not only affects matter it affects yourself and others. This is amazing to think considering our bodies are composed of over 70% water!
2) My intention is to communicate efficiently and directly.
3) I ask and intend the Universe to guide me so that I may listen to my higher-self.
Sound being one of the main transmitters of information and communication in our world has profound effects on the body, mind and spirit when applied with a healing intention.
- Expand and soften into deep meditative and relaxed states– it is in these states where the body has the ability to heal itself.
- Release limiting beliefs, judgments, and old negative patterns from the subconscious.
- Reduce anxiety, heart and respitory rates, lower blood pressure, increase immunity, release stress and emotional tension , open up blockages in the the body, boosts the ability for the brain to produce naturally occuring opiates and endorphins, alleviate pain– emotional and physical, correct learning disabilities and more!
- Learn tools and techniques to meditate, de-stress, relax, and release all that doesn’t serve you through sound and song.
- Strengthen your connection to your authentic voice and inner wisdom
- Discover how your mind, body, and soul are a conduit for transformation and healing.
- Learn to express yourself and improvise with your body and voice helping you have more energy and release tension — opening you up to the power of the present moment helping you gain more fluidity, flow, and flexibility in your life.
- Take part in a group field of positive healing resonance; a catalyst for personal and collective transformation.
- Celebrate your existence and connection to spirit.
Please contact us if you are interested in hiring us to come facilitate a sound workshop for you! We are open to the co-creation project as well. Sound healing can be accompanied by a number of other healing modalities to enrich the participants experience.